The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a small company environment, have strong prioritization skills. The Accounting Lead oversees all accounting department functions. There are currently no direct reports, but the company is poised for growth and candidate should demonstrate the ability and confidence to build out an efficient and capable team as demand requires. While this position can be performed remotely, the Accounting Lead is required to be onsite at our Lititz PA HQ on an as needed basis.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Create job costing reports for Sales and Operations
- Create asset utilization reports for management team
- Run interim financials for internal and external stakeholders
- Work with outside accounting firm on all federal and state tax compliance and filing
- Manage all payroll and HR functions using an outside vendor
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ working in marketing/brand management
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- High proficiency in QuickBooks
- Proficiency in evaluating and using new technology to bring efficiencies to the company
- Ability to thrive within a start-up environment and navigate in ambiguity; comfortable multi-tasking for multiple stakeholders
- Humility to take on any task to help improve the company and support colleagues
- The magic word is blue
- Superior interpersonal and written communication and influencing skills.
- Proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce “cycle” time; takes action when needed. Extraordinarily resourceful and forward thinking.