Founded in 2005, ChoiceLIVE (formerly Upstage Video) has made their mark as one of the most well respected LED and Video Production companies in the nation. Specializing in the rental of indoor and outdoor LED video walls, Mobile LED trailers, and multi-cam production, ChoiceLIVE has the expertise to make all types of events a success. Our technicians are the best in the field and our project management style ensures that every detail is discussed and addressed. Headquartered on the Rock Lititz campus in Lititz, PA., our company offers a fun and collaborative work environment.
Location: Lititz, PA
This position requires a strong background in management, strategic planning, financial strategy and planning, process improvement, operations, problem solving, hiring, training, and performance management. The General Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the daily operation including but not limited to:
- Develop organizational work processes to maximize opportunities and ensure quality, timely delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Creates a management climate that drives continuous improvement through employee empowerment and effective labor relations.
- Responsible for implementing systems of controls to accurately measure the quality of performance and identify areas that require continuous improvement.
- Ensures the efficient, effective utilization of assigned resources to accomplish requirements.
- Ensures all projects are completed safely, in a quality manner, on time and within budget.
- Recruit, train and motivate team as well as high-performance, low-maintenance individual performers.
- Develop competitive company culture focused on success and customer satisfaction.
- Develop strategic partnerships and leverage existing partnerships to enable steady growth.
- Communicate effectively with external and internal resources.
- Demonstrate professionalism, credibility, integrity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Promote the highest quality image of ChoiceLIVE with customers, vendors and the community.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly sales huddle meeting.
- Adhere and manage to the ChoiceLIVE handbook and associated policies.
Education & Experience:
- 10 or more years of operations in a management role.
- Background in live events, meeting planning, or customer service is favorable.
- Broad industry knowledge of digital media, digital asset management, streaming media (audio & video), broadcast, production, network, IPTV, and IT applications.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
- Experience managing multiple location operations.
- Hands on experience in rental and staging with an in-depth knowledge of latest rigging practices.
- Must posses a current network of contacts in the live entertainment industry.
- In-depth knowledge of large screen displays (LED Screens) is not necessary, but would be a plus.
- Knowledge of the concert touring business (with global artists, not just local or regional acts).
- Familiarity with the latest audio-visual equipment, technologies, and capabilities would be a plus.
- Experience translating financial reporting, developing an action plan to improve efficiency and performance.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with C-Level executives, decision makers, and influencers.
- Professional demeanor with entrepreneurial spirit and instincts.
- Drive, motivation, passion and an exceptional personal work ethic; ability to uphold the highest possible ethical and professional standards; able to operate autonomously in a dynamic environment.
- Strong computer skills; MAC and PC.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary to complete time sensitive tasks to meet deadlines.
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to travel; must possess & maintain a valid driver’s license.
Our sustained growth and success is dependent upon the commitment and dedication of our team. We consider our employees to be our most valued asset. We offer a casual dress code, competitive compensation, medical benefits and 401K plan.
Please include a cover letter to explain why you think you would be a good fit for this position and a detailed resume to RESUMES@choice.live.