ASSISTANT VIDEO TECHNICIAN INTERNSHIP
INTERNSHIP – ASSISTANT VIDEO TECHNICIAN
ChoiceLIVE is currently looking for individuals interested in a 13-week, paid Assistant Video Technician internship. This is an exceptional opportunity open to anyone looking to prosper on a dynamic team with a small yet rapidly growing Lititz company. The ideal individual should be dependable, flexible, hard-working and a team player. Our Assistant Video Technician will work in our Lititz location as well as having the opportunity to travel all over the country and be part of exciting sports and entertainment events. Please note that this is not a creative position and does not involve file editing. We invite you to find out more information about our company at Choice.LIVE.
Founded in 2005, ChoiceLIVE (formerly Upstage Video) has made their mark as one of the most well respected LED and Video Production companies in the nation. Specializing in the rental of indoor and outdoor LED video walls, Mobile LED trailers, and multi-cam production, ChoiceLIVE has the expertise to make all types of events a success. Our technicians are the best in the field and our project management style ensures that every detail is discussed and addressed. Headquartered in Lititz, PA with a second location in Los Angeles, CA, our company offers a fun and collaborative work environment.
Reports to: General Manager, Senior Video Technician
Location: Lititz, PA
What you’ll do:
- Operate various video production equipment such as, cameras, tape operation, tricasters
- Assist in assembling, configuring and troubleshooting temporary LED screens
- Extended travel including weekends and holidays
- Assist Warehouse Manager with various assigned duties
- Packing and unpacking of show equipment
- Equipment maintenance
- Organizing and cleaning warehouse, trucks and equipment
- Assist video technicians with coordination of shows
- Promote company services
- Assist with physical counts and checks
What you’ll need:
- Clock watchers need not apply
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Professional demeanor
- Good verbal communication skills
- High computer aptitude
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Able to work long days, weekends and holidays
- Experience with live video production a plus, but not necessary
ChoiceLIVE is one of the fastest growing, fun and exciting LED screen providers in the country. This upbeat company provides LED screens and camera packages to events all across the country such as concerts, political rallies, bike races, golf tournaments, graduations, rodeos and much more.
We strive to be the best in our field, with the best people and the best technology the world has to offer. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to prosper on a dynamic team with a small yet rapidly growing video systems company. The ideal individual should be flexible, hardworking and a team player. Our world-class driver will get to travel all over the country and be a part of exciting entertainment events.
Please include a cover letter to explain why you think you would be a good fit for this need and a detailed resume to RESUMES@choice.live.