Founded in 2005, ChoiceLIVE (formerly Upstage Video) has made its mark as one of the most well-respected LED and Video Production companies in the nation. Specializing in the rental of indoor and outdoor LED video walls, Mobile LED trailers, and multi-cam production, ChoiceLIVE has the expertise to make all types of events a success. Our technicians are the best in the field and our project management style ensures that every detail is discussed and addressed. Headquartered in Lititz, PA with a second location in Los Angeles, CA, our company offers a fun and collaborative work environment.
Reports to: VP Continuous Improvement
Location: Los Angeles, CA
We’re looking for someone who understands that their job is an important component of their happiness. Yes, we said it, folks… your happiness, it should be as important to you as it is to us. We’re looking for an Operations Lead who’s a self-starter and has a positive attitude. This position will play a vital role in assisting in the continued growth and development of the company.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the day to day operations of the warehouse
- Pull, scan and stage outbound equipment
- Package and label items appropriately for transportation or based on show requirements
- Work with VP of Operations to ensure proper substitutions or shortages
- Receive sub-rented items into order to ensure fulfillment
- Create shipping manifest prior to shipping
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Prioritize work based on shipping needs and turnaround times
- Work cooperatively within a team and with other departments
- Demonstrate effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Ensure all orders are complete, labeled, and ready for delivery
- Monitoring transfer orders (transfer in and out)
- Inventory control and cycle counts
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse
- Conduct daily analyses to forecast potential inventory issues
What you’ll need:
- More than 2 years of experience in the Rental and Staging industry required
- Ability work collaboratively with employees
- Ability to perform general assembly techniques
- Ability to be self-sufficient
- Ability to complete tasks under strict deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
ChoiceLIVE is one of the fastest growing, fun and exciting LED screen providers in the country. This upbeat company provides LED screens and camera packages to events all across the country such as concerts, political rallies, bike races, golf tournaments, graduations, rodeos and much more.
Our sustained growth and success are dependent upon the commitment and dedication of our team. We consider our employees to be our most valued asset. We offer competitive compensation, medical benefits, and a 401K plan. Here, at ChoiceLIVE, you will be surrounded by people who work hard to deliver the best of the best to our clients, but not at your expense. We invite you to find out more information about our company at choice.live.
Please include a cover letter and detailed resume to explain why you think you would be a good fit for this position and send to RESUMES@choice.live.