Founded in 2005, ChoiceLIVE (formerly Upstage Video) has made its mark as one of the most well-respected LED and Video Production companies in the nation. Specializing in the rental of indoor and outdoor LED video walls, Mobile LED trailers, and multi-cam production, ChoiceLIVE has the expertise to make all types of events a success. Our technicians are the best in the field and our project management style ensures that every detail is discussed and addressed. Headquartered in Lititz, PA with a second location in Los Angeles, CA, our company offers a fun and collaborative work environment.
Reports to: VP Continuous Improvement
Location: Lititz, PA
What you’ll need:
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of QC processes
- Design – All products require a proper QC procedure to ensure gear can be at the highest quality level possible.
- Implementation – Work with the Operations Specialist to deploy and develop documentation for procedures. This ensures support for future company growth.
- Maintenance – As gear grows older and problems or changes arise, the QC procedures will need to be updated. This role will be essential to assuring quality items are show ready.
- Reviews orders before warehouse pulls looking for missing items or alternatives working with Project Managers for options
- Completes other assigned tasks assigned by Supervisor.
- Meets daily with Warehouse Manager for needed items and projects coming up.
- Leads crew if assigned staff or temp helpers.
- Ensures equipment is set to current firmware and packaged correctly.
- Building and setting up equipment for client demonstrations and campus events.
- Interacting with repair technicians to ensure that all equipment is moving through the service department at the appropriate times so items can be re-checked.
- Assist in warehouse duties such as pulling shows, packing trucks and returning shows as assigned.
- Build and configure racks for upcoming shows according to Project Manager’s and Technician’s specifications.
What you’ll need:
- More than 2 years in Rental and Staging industry required
- High school diploma or equivalent; vocational training or associate’s degree from tech school preferred
- Ability work collaboratively with employees
- Ability to perform general assembly techniques
- Ability to be self-sufficient
- Ability to complete tasks under strict deadlines
- Knowledge of video signals and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuits
- Knowledge of mechanical systems
- Knowledge of computers and computer networking
- Some lifting and physical labor is required
ChoiceLIVE is one of the fastest growing, fun and exciting LED screen providers in the country. This upbeat company provides LED screens and camera packages to events all across the country such as concerts, political rallies, bike races, golf tournaments, graduations, rodeos and much more.
We strive to be the best in our field, with the best people and the best technology the world has to offer. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to prosper on a dynamic team with a small yet rapidly growing video systems company. The ideal individual should be flexible, hardworking and a team player. Our world-class driver will get to travel all over the country and be a part of exciting entertainment events.
Please include a cover letter to explain why you think you would be a good fit for this need and a detailed resume to RESUMES@choice.live.