Founded in 2005, ChoiceLIVE has made their mark as one of the most well respected LED and Video Production companies in the nation. Specializing in the rental of indoor and outdoor LED video walls, Mobile LED trailers, and multi-cam production, ChoiceLIVE has the expertise to make all types of events a success. Our technicians are the best in the field and our project management style ensures that every detail is discussed and addressed. Headquartered in Lititz, PA with a second location in Los Angeles, CA, our company offers a fun and collaborative work environment.
Reports to: VP Project Management
Location: Lititz, PA
Do you have 5 or more years project management experience in A/V production, a positive attitude and are looking for a fun and exciting place to work with a great group of people? ChoiceLIVE is looking for someone like you. This position will play an important role in assisting in the continued growth and development of the company. ChoiceLIVE is head- quartered in Lititz, PA on the Rock Lititz live event complex.
What you’ll do:
- Work in conjunction with sales staff to specify best products/solutions per show
- Create CAD technical drawings and documentation
- Identify and manage project equipment and labor needs
- Manage project scope and address changes as required
- Coordinate with vendors and subcontractors during project cycle
- Work with staff to coordinate logistical/technical details of a project
- Communicate project details and client’s expectations
- Evaluate and recommend new equipment purchases
- Train staff on new equipment
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- More than 5 years of project management experience in the Rental & Staging industry
- Must be a self-motivated, high organized, detail-oriented individual
- Ability to excel in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of IP-based network principals and their role in the live events industry
ChoiceLIVE is one of the fastest growing, fun and exciting LED screen providers in the country. This upbeat company provides LED screens and camera packages to events all across the country such as concerts, political rallies, bike races, golf tournaments, graduations, rodeos and much more. Click here to view our work. We strive to be the best in our field, with the best people and the best technology the world has to offer. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to prosper on a dynamic team with a small yet rapidly growing video systems company. The ideal individual should be flexible, hardworking and a team player.
Please send a cover letter and a detailed resume to explain why you think you would be a good fit for this position- RESUMES@choice.live.