Founded in 2005, ChoiceLIVE (formerly Upstage Video) has made their mark as one of the most well respected LED and Video Production companies in the nation. Specializing in the rental of indoor and outdoor LED video walls, Mobile LED trailers, and multi-cam production, ChoiceLIVE has the expertise to make all types of events a success. Our technicians are the best in the field and our project management style ensures that every detail is discussed and addressed. Headquartered on the Rock Lititz campus in Lititz, PA., our company offers a fun and collaborative work environment.
A National Account Manager is responsible for carrying out all company goals and objectives, established by the VP of Business Development, as it relates to this position. As the primary relationship builder for current and potential clients, their main goal is to find, develop and maintain relationships with clients and prospects to generate sufficient sales to achieve annual goal.
The National Account Manager is responsible for all activities necessary to achieve or exceed their defined sales goals inclusive of:
- Increase sales for ChoiceLIVE while maintaining acceptable profit margins by identifying, engaging and developing new business opportunities with existing clients and prospects.
- Build a sales pipeline by conducting business development activities sufficient to achieve sales goal.
- Coordinate and conduct meetings to develop new clients for ChoiceLIVE.
- Accurately track all activities within ChoiceLIVE CRM system, Salesforce, which includes creating accounts, contacts, opportunities, and logging tasks.
- Manage customer relationships, both pre and post-sale.
- Quantify & qualify opportunities with definable client needs in conjunction with Production Managers to provide solutions appropriately matched to ChoiceLIVE services.
- Promote the highest quality image of ChoiceLIVE with customers, vendors and the community.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary to complete time sensitive tasks to meet deadlines.
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Answering customer inquiry calls & emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Consistent documented daily prospecting via phone, email and social channels.
- Draft sales proposals and quotations to secure executed contracts via DocuSign.
- Review all final invoicing and resolve billing issues or disputes internally and externally as they arise.
- Conduct annual, bi-annual, quarterly, and post event business reviews with clients.
- Conduct site surveys; attend association networking meetings, trade shows, and ChoiceLIVE sponsored educational seminars as required.
- Take part in ChoiceLIVE training, when required.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly sales huddle meeting.
- Adhere to the ChoiceLIVE handbook and associated policies.
Education & Experience:
- 5 or more years of sales experience as a hunter developing B2B sales and relationships.
- Proven track record to quantify, demonstrate and prove value to clients on a continual basis.
- Documented and recognized for meeting / exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with C-Level executives, decision makers, and influencers.
- Background in live events, meeting planning, or customer service is favorable.
- College degree preferred.
- Professional demeanor with entrepreneurial spirit and instincts.
- Drive, motivation, passion and an exceptional personal work ethic; ability to uphold the highest possible ethical and professional standards; able to operate autonomously in a dynamic environment.
- Exceptional business development and prospecting skills.
Our sustained growth and success is dependent upon the commitment and dedication of our team. We consider our employees to be our most valued asset. We offer a casual dress code, competitive compensation, medical benefits and 401K plan.
Please include a cover letter to explain why you think you would be a good fit for this position and a detailed resume to RESUMES@choice.live.