Job Title: Project Manager
Department: Meeting & Event Production Services
Reports to: General Manager
Location: Lititz, PA / Remote
Since 2005 ChoiceLIVE has been on the cutting edge of technology and is considered one of the world’s most influential leading providers of large-screen display and visual production solutions for the corporate, entertainment, sports, and special events markets. Our Live Meeting & Event Production Division continues to experience exponential growth. We seek professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivation, and desire to be the best in our industry.
A Project Manager with ChoiceLIVE is responsible for working with our sales team and our end client to produce a live event that will capture the client’s vision and goals. This position will require advanced knowledge in lighting.
- Work in conjunction with sales staff to specify best products/solutions per show
- Create CAD technical drawings and documentation
- Identify and manage project equipment and labor needs
- Manage project scope and address changes as required
- Coordinate with vendors and subcontractors during project cycle
- Work with staff to coordinate logistical/technical details of a project
- Communicate project details and client’s expectations
Education & Experience:
- More than 5 years of project management experience in the Rental & Staging industry
- Must be a self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented individual
- Ability to excel in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- Event production/ direction skills- ability to create show flows and manage content
- College degree preferred
- Exposed to moderate noise levels typical in an office environment
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
- Required to adhere to safety compliance standards when on-site for live productions.
Physical Work Demands:
- Moderate sedentary office work as typical in an office environment.
- Most work is performed inside; occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
- Travel via car, plane, train, as required by ChoiceLIVE.
- High level of concentrated attention.
- Requires the ability to talk and hear.
- Professional demeanor with entrepreneurial spirit and instincts.
- Positive attitude and ability to communicate effectively
- Drive, motivation, passion, and an exceptional personal work ethic; ability to uphold the highest possible ethical and professional standards; ability to operate autonomously in a dynamic environment.
- Customer-focused; experience working directly with customers with a wide range of professional sophistication.
- Ability to actively listen to customers to understand their needs while building strong sustainable relationships.
- Ability to interface with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Strong fit with the Company’s culture and unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with rental software.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing, and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations effectively.
Applying is easy. Fill out the form with your name, email, phone number and level of education below. Attach your resume and (optional) cover letter as a .pdf. We’ll send you a confirmation that we’ve received it.